Friday, January 20, 2012

After a very long time....

Hellos to all reading... This is darkreaver as normal and it's been a good two years since I've even set foot in this blog. I've been busy, but that's pretty normal for most folks. Anyway... I've expanded my collection of plastic crack to include....

About 2,000 to 3,000 points of marines
About 2,000 to 3,000 points of Chaos Daemons
About 3,000 more points in Chaos Space Marines

Painted?... Well... Not much. I'm currently on my Daemons and am acually painting them, unfortunately I have no camera so I can't even take in progress pictures. But I've been doing quite a bit of gaming, far too much to put into a post. (Not that I can remember all of them).

I'm hoping to start putting posts on regularly and detailing my blog's namesake.

My only store I go to is Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacy, WA. I regularly post on a forum called Warsound (A forum dedicated to Warhammer 40k in the South Puget Sound area of Washington)

No comments:

Post a Comment